1. The simple act of entrusting us with a service implies that you accept our general conditions of sale, which take precedence over the conditions of sale of our clients.
2. All of our invoices are payable in cash.
3. In the event of non-payment of an invoice on its due date, the sums due shall automatically bear conventional interest at a rate of 12% per annum. This shall occur without any formal notice.
4. Furthermore, non-payment of an invoice on its due date shall permit the vendor to apply a surcharge of 20% (with a minimum charge of €50) without prior warning, under the penalty clause. Any complaints or claims relating to our invoices must be submitted within eight days by letter registered at the post office. In the event of a dispute, the local courts for our registered office shall preside.
5. All of our agreements are governed by Belgian law.
Rock Werchter Sales Conditions :
General sales conditions:
-A reservation is only confirmed after receipt of the full prepayment by credit card on our website or with a bank transaction through email. Bookings are 50% refundable until the 1st of April 2018. If you cancel after that date, we won't be able to refund you anymore.
-1 name change is authorized without costs. After that, changes can be made until the 1st of May 2017 at 50.00 Euro per change.
-VAT and city tax for tourist accommodation are included in the prices. An eventual security deposit, must be paid at the reception upon arrival.
-Our products (tickets, vouchers, invoices) always remain our exclusive property, both intellectually as well as materially. All copying or imitation is therefore strictly forbidden, under whatever form and using whatever procedure. It is forbidden to resell the tickets or to provide them in any way to a third party for commercial reasons.
-If the tickets were not acquired through the official websites, the organizer reserves the right to deny access. Identity control of the ticket bearer by the organizer or the official ticket distributor is possible.
-Tickets will only be granted to the main booking person presenting the voucher with the valid ID’s.
-All disputes regarding orders must be made knowable to us by registered post eight days at the latest after receipt of the payment demand.
-Changes in the program, dates and/or places of the festival, changes in the availability of places and cancellations of the festival belong to the sole responsibility of the organizer. De Boeck Incoming& Events only acts as a mediator for the ordering of tickets and explicitly limits its liability to this point.
-Under no circumstances a refund or exchange of the booked services will be possible in the event of cancellation or changes to the event.
-Any possible disputes will be brought to the Courts of the judicial district of Brussels.
-When purchasing a VIP Package with Deboeck Incoming & Events, you automatically agree with the official general conditions of Rock Werchter